Zin in een uitdagende job?
Manager 'The Faculty'
The Faculty is a future boutique business centre housed in the monumental administrative building of the Veterinary school in Anderlecht, a 10 minute walk from the Gare du midi.
The conference and business centre comprises 6 office areas, 6 meeting rooms, a conference room and a restaurant.
All areas can be used by both the tenants and by external parties.
The renovation of the building will be ready in the 2nd half of 2018. Entrakt has been appointed as the operator of the project. The vacancy commences a couple of months before the targeted occupation of the building.
1. Preparatory phase
- Support commercialisation offices
- Commercialisation events
- Contract subcontractors
- Organise test events
2. Congress and conference rooms
- Handle requests from A to Z
- Responsibility for the smooth organisation of conferences and meetings
- Co-ordinate the build-up and tear down of events, prepare conference rooms
- Attendance, assistance, guidance and support at the events
- Negotiate commercial deals with hotels, caterers, etc.
- Organise own events, workshops
- Maintain the network of prospects and customers
3. Office spaces
- Responsibility for the day-to-day operation of the centre
- Guarantee the satisfaction of tenants
- Manage the secretariat (reception, administration, invoicing, etc.)
- Follow-up technicians, cleaning, etc.
- Account management existing business centres of the Brussels Capital Region
- Report to the partners in question
- You communicate and co-ordinate all internal and external requests relating to catering with the independent restaurant owner.
We are looking for an enthusiastic all-round Conference & Events Manager who is able to work independently and dares to take the initiative. You are the contact, the friendly face, the person with end responsibility who makes The Faculty a professional and extremely pleasant work environment. Thanks to your dedication and eye for detail you manage to create customer loyalty for the letting of the conference rooms and events.
- Bachelor degree
- 5 years of relevant experience organising events, hiring and managing personnel, executive position
- Perfectly trilingual: FR-NL-EN (written and spoken)
- Friendly, communicative and social skills (both spoken and written)
- You excel in the field of pro-activity, organisation, follow-up
- Punctual, structured and solution-oriented
- Flexible and problem-solving
- Independent, pragmatic and organisationally strong
- Able to manage a team
- Comfortable working with MS-Office
You are not entering a ready-made story. You are writing this story! This is a unique challenge in which you can indulge yourself in creating an ambitious business and conference centre that is full of character and turning it into a success. The position is full-time and comprises evening and weekend work. The vacancy is also open to self-employed service providers. Competitive wage package || Wage package || Mobile & laptop
Please send a letter explaining your motivation and CV by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org